The highly anticipated launch of Nothing Phone (2), the second smartphone by Carl Pei-led company Nothing, is just around the corner. Scheduled to take place in India on July 11, the event will not only introduce the smartphone but also unveil a new transparent USB Type-C cable.
In an exciting development, Flipkart, one of India’s leading e-commerce platforms, has started accepting pre-orders for the Nothing Phone (2). This pre-booking option allows users to secure their devices ahead of the open sale and even receive them before the official launch. Nothing has also announced exclusive offers for those who pre-book the device, adding to the anticipation surrounding the smartphone.
Nothing Phone (2) Pre-Order Details
- Pre-Order Date and Time: To pre-order the Nothing Phone (2), visit Flipkart on June 29 at 12 noon.
- Refundable Deposit: Pay a refundable deposit of INR 2,000 to secure your smartphone during the pre-booking process.
- Finalizing the Purchase: Visit Flipkart between July 11 and July 20 to complete your purchase. During this period, you can select your preferred variant and pay the remaining balance. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to avail any of the pre-booking offers provided by Nothing.
Here are the pre-booking offers available for users interested in reserving their Nothing Phone (2):
- Avail a generous 50% discount on the Nothing Ear (stick).
- Get a remarkable 50% off on the Nothing accessories package.
- Enjoy instant cashback when you purchase with leading banks.
The official launch of the Nothing Phone (2) is scheduled for July 11 at 8:30 PM IST. Similar to its predecessor, the launch event will be held online, allowing enthusiasts and interested buyers from around the country to witness the unveiling of this highly anticipated smartphone.
Expected to offer impressive specifications, the Nothing Phone (2) is rumored to feature a large 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. It is confirmed to be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, potentially offering up to 12GB of RAM for seamless multitasking.
The device is anticipated to come with a robust 4,700mAh battery and support fast charging, ensuring extended usage without frequent recharges. Moreover, Nothing has committed to providing three years of Android updates and four years of security updates for the device, promising a long-term software support experience.
Additional details such as Indian pricing and availability are expected to be unveiled in the days leading up to the launch event. Tech enthusiasts and smartphone users alike are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Nothing Phone (2), anticipating another innovative and feature-rich offering from the disruptive tech company.
Stay tuned for more updates on the Nothing Phone (2) as we approach the official launch date.