About half a month of July 2023 has passed. Now, OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 13 F.46 update for its Nord 2 Users in India. This update is based on Android 13 OxygenOS 13.0. As most of the OnePlus devices got OxygenOS 13.1 update but most of the OnePlus Nord 2 users still won’t get OxygenOS 13. Now some of the users got a new June 2023 Security Patch Update.
If we talk about this update. So, this is an incremental update for the users of the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. The update is identified as DN2101_11_F.46 and has a size of 941.55 MB.
The most significant feature of this update is the integration of the June 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance the security of the system. This update will also improve the system’s stability and performance.
- Integrates the June 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
To install the OxygenOS 13 F.46 update on your OnePlus Nord 2 in India, follow these simple steps:
- When you receive the OxygenOS 13 F.46 update notification, tap on it to download the new software.
- Once the download is complete, tap on “Install Now” to begin the installation process.
- Your device will now restart and begin installing the update. During this process, your device may restart multiple times.
- Once the installation process is complete, your device will restart again, and the new software will be ready to use.
Note: You have to make sure that your device is sufficiently charged i.e. 50% and storage before installing the update.
Also, if you won’t want to update your phone after downgrading. Then do keep in mind to change Auto Update to Turn Off and also Toggle Off Overnight option.